Sunnyside Unified School District — A Proud Learning Community!
- • 17,000 students
- • Ocotillo Early Learning Center
- • Ten elementary schools
- • 3 Elementary Magnet Schools
- • Five middle schools
- • Three high schools
- • Eighty-seven percent of Sunnyside Unified School District students are Hispanic
- • Eighty-six percent are considered eligible under federal guidelines for school breakfast and lunch programs
- • Ten percent, or 1 in 10 of the students, are homeless
- • For sixty-two percent of the students, English is not spoken in the home
- • District’s boundaries encompass 100 square miles from southern Tucson to Sahuarita, and from Interstate 19 to Wilmot Road
- Gallego Basic Elementary
- Liberty Gifted & Talented
- Los Amigos Technology Academy
The District also serves part of the San Xavier District of the Tohono O’odham Nation.
Every Sunnyside District school is accredited, and several schools have won state and national A+ Schools awards. The Sunnyside community takes great pride in the achievements of its students. At every level, students are achieving academic success as well as contributing to their community.
CLICK HERE for tax credit form..
For more information on the District visit Sunnyside Unified School District.